Sunday, September 09, 2007

A spoiled Meezer?



Hi everyonez! I hopez youz all have had a wonderful weekend. We had a quiet one, with the lil intruderz. Which will e posting fur Taps tomorrow. Although I'm not sure about it and finks my meowmzie may have her hands full helping them. Oh, well...it should be fun to see what they have to say. I want to also say hi to my handsome man cat Marley> i hopez youz are doing good. Maybe we can snuggles together sometime this week.
Well I decided to do somefing fun furz my post today like Shamy did on his post. Except I wanted to see if I was really as spoiled as the dadz sayz I am. My meowmize doesn't fink she spoils me to much.



You Are 68% Spoiled

You're pretty spoiled, but you probably don't think you're spoiled enough.
No doubt about it, you're living the good life. Maybe a little too good!

So this is the result of the questionare that I did, and it says I'm 68% spoiled. Which as a meezer my standards of spoiled are up there. Oh, well...I guess I needz to works on my meowmize more on this issue. Well.. I needz to goez and hunt a buggie or somefing. Hey maybe I can get meowmize to get me a cute shirt or maybe the Florida State Seminole Jersey she saw that would fit me, hehe.

4 comments:

Lux said...

Wah - I'm only 56% spoiled!

I don't think you can ever be too spoiled, though.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom sez dat we shood do dat survey, we sed no and what we say goes!

Samantha & Mom said...

Spoiled, if that is getting everything I want when I want it then I am 100% spoiled. Just kidding. Only 90% spoiled! We thought kitties was suppose to be spoiled anywho.
Your FL furiends,

Tara said...

Well, those questions are certainly not meezer-centric. You look pretty spoiled to me!
Tara