Monday, January 28, 2008

Meezer Monday and Bad Kitties



Hi eferyonez! We hopez youz all had a wonderful weekendz. We had a halfway quiet one, except some kitty peed on the older two legged kids bed. Meowmzie hasn't figured out who it was yet, but we didn't get any treats due to it. The kid and the dadz finks it was me or Precious, but we'z are not snitching on any of us, hehe. meowmzie finks there was already a funny smell on there that would cause one of us to do that. they finks we are being spitefull kitties. So what do youz finks? Are we being spitefull, or just marking our area? I almost fur gots TJ kinda broke meowmzie wooded kittys and she had to glue themz back together. Well the head of the one atleast. She was happy about this eitherz. Anyways, I was taking a nappie in our basket and meowmzie fought I looked cute so she took my pic-fer. Well.....it is stinky goodness time here, a lil behind but we will furgives her fur that. Purrss..Siamia

P.S.... Marley would youz likez to come snuggles with me this coming up weekend?

9 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Hi sweet Sia! You do look awfully cute! And Marley says he is getting ready and will be over in a jiffy! ;)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am sure it was not you that did the badish sort of thing.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are sure it was not you Sia!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oops, well, sometimes Zippy poos unner dads desk to make sure dat Sadie knows dat she is not welcome der.

Parker said...

I bet it wasn't you Sia!

The Crew said...

Very unfair that treats were withheld from EVERYONE because "someone" did something naughty!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Siamia, you do look very cute there! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it couldn't have Precious who peed on the child's bed. She's my girl and she wouldn't do that. I think it was one of the big cats and they're blaming it on her. I doubt anykitty was being spiteful. Maybe somekitty got stuck behind the door? Or your meowmzie's right and it smelled funny already.

Can Precious come over to my brother's bloggie and see what I left for her? It's at tylerstattles@blogspot.com.

Bye Sweet Precious! Enjoy your stinky goodness,
Jake

Anonymous said...

This is Jake again. Can my mommy have Precious' address. We wish we had saved it from the Secret Santa exchange, but we didn't. I want to send her a little something for Valentine's Day. You don't need to get me anything. You already overwhelmed me with all the toys you gave me for Christmas. I still have them all. If they're blue, they're mine. Could you please send your address to my mom's e-mail at lynn@hambley.com?

Purrs and headbutts to you sweet Precious girl,
Jake