Wednesday, August 01, 2007

White Wednesday!


Hi eferyonez! We hopez youz are all doing well. Our meowmize apologizez fur not being able to help us comment on eferyonez bloggie.
Well, she has finally posted one of my embarrassing pic-fers. i just hope that it doesn't send Conner straight to the freezer. Although I finks I have good form fur cleaning your tummy area.
Well, I have to goez. meowmize has a bunch of stuff to do before works. We hopez to be able to chat with eferyonez soon......Snowy

6 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoo shoodent be embarassed, dat is a lovely tummy and da best tummy washing pozishun...

Anonymous said...

That must be hard work keeping yourself so white! Hope your tongue doesn't get too tired :)

Anonymous said...

I spend hours cleaning my white paws... I can imagine a whole body of white furs!

Anonymous said...

You look fine. You know there's been this thing amongst the humans for posting embarrassing pictures...

Kimo and Sabi said...

You are lucky yer furs cover up any private parts ;)

Emma's Kat said...

Snowy...honey, ::shaking my head::, lol. You tell meowmie, no more embarassing pictures like this! You do have have quite good form though..and a cute tum tum.