Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tabby kitten bean tuesday



Hello every kitties! We would like to fanks you for the info on publishing a story our meowmize wrote. She is going to be looking into the sites that were suggested. as fur us we are in the daily routen of running from the two legged kitten bean. She is getting a lil better each day about us, but we just may be getting use to her chasing us. Although our brofher Aladdin is in the dog..eeehhhh..cat house. He pooped on our kitten beans bed this morning. Meowmzie told him he does anything else like that again that she will have to find him a new homez. I wouldn't even do something like that to our kitten bean. She has even pulled my furs and tails mores than I care to have done. Well... I'm off to birdie watch and chase my sisfer Snowy around the house. Purrss....Pounce

3 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad Max came by to let you know about Createspace and stuff. I knew he had a lot of good publishing info cause he publishes!

meowmeowmans said...

Yikes! We hope Aladdin resolves that issue soon ... we wouldn't want him to have to go to a new home!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sounds like a lot is going on in your household. But that can all wait, because you have some birdie watching to do now. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals