Friday, February 23, 2007

Taps and Pounce's rambling


Hell eferyonez, Taps and Pounce here today. We hopez eferyonez has had a vurry good week, and hopefully a wonderfull weekend. We arez getting ready fur our meowmize working, and our dadz being homez, with the older two legged one. We miss our meowmize when she is at work. As we are sure all of youz do when your bean is gone. So all of us kitties are getting ready to have lazy weekend. hey maybe if any of youz wants you can teleport over. We know our meowmize won't mind, and the dadz he might not even notice, hehe. My sweet Yuki I hopes youz do, we can snuggle on the porchy in warm sun together.
Pounce: Well I finks we should give meowmize some lov-iezz before she goes. Seeing she always helps us post before she does.
Taps: That sounds like a vurry good idea.
We hopes eferyonez has a safe and fun weekend.

4 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Pounce & Taps, maybe we will telepurrt over there, 'cause it's cold and snowy here and 'cause Rocky says we have to work all weekend!

The Artsy Catsy staff

Forty Paws said...

You guys look vurry comfy owt der on yur porch. Nice an warm.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a purrfect weekend. If I don't end up snoopervising everything, I'll be by.

LZ said...

Oh I'm so there! This place sucks because the people are "picking up".

Chase
Pounce, I tagged you for a meme!