Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Taps: I would like to say Happy Valentine's day to my special kitty ladies Yuki, Sammie, and
China cat.
Snowy: I would likes to send special headrubbs,and snuggles to Conner Cloud, Fracas, and Jake.
Sia: I'm sending a special headrubberz, and a kitty nose kisserz to may handsome mancat Marley.
Pounce: I would like to wish the handsome Chase a happy Valentine's Day! maybe I can teleport over later to snuggles.
Shamy: I would like to wish the beautiful Emily a Happy valentine's Day. i have a valentine furz youz, but I will hvae to post it tomorrows.Headrubberz, and Snuggles to youz sweet Emily!
We hopez you all had fun at our pary last night. We know we did.We would likez to fanks eferyonez who came, and those who wish the could've. Also fanks to ML, and Mom Robyn.Our meowmize got this cute pic-fer from yahoo american greetings. She is tring to help us get out our own valentine cards, but it hard with five of us. We hopes youz has a wonderful day. Taps, Snow, Sia, Pounce, and Shamy

20 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey dudes! Thanks for the party. It was way cool... I'm so glad that my mum gave up her lunch break to help me join in. Cheers, Pabs.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

o, it wuz tha funnest par-tee. i danced 'n talked 'n drinked niptinis... u's know how to haf a good time... fanks so much,
purrrsss from Missy & KC

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We is so sorry we missed it...Momma fells asleep on us...Glad efurryone had lots of fun.

Abby

Unknown said...

Happee Valentine's Day Snowy!!

Luvs,
Conner Cloud

LZ said...

Happy Valentine's Day beautiful Pounce! Thank you so much for hosting the party last night. Sorry we had to leave kind of early, but we were so happy to have been able to come. And that tail dance...merrooow!!

Chase

Daisy said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for hosting such a great party. I especially had fun doing the Hokey Pokey!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I'm sorry I missed your party. Unfortunately the woman had to work and turned off the computer! Sigh.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I am so sorry I missed the party!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Balentimes day!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

What great Valentine's! Good jobs guys. Sorry I missed it. I do love niptinis! Take care and have a great day!

The M's said...

Happy Valentines Day. Thank you for the party, we had lots of fun.

Artsy Catsy said...

Snowy, it was heaven to trip the light fantastic with you last night - you are a dancin' dream!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you from all of us,
Fracas & the ArtsyCatsy houseful

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! We had a good time at the party, but our Lady was at work so we had to be kinda quiet most of the time.

Just Ducky said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for hosting the party last night.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It wuz a grate party, yoor furry good hosts. Sadie and Zippy haf been doing da electric kitty slide all day! Thanks fur haffing us.

Rascal said...

Cute card. Sorry I couldn't make it to your party. Happy Valentine's Day!

Catzee said...

Have a purry happy Valentines!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine Day my sweet Sia! I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I was quite upset about not being able to stay at the party. But I hope you understand.

Purrrsss...

Anonymous said...

Hi Shamy -

I made your a Valentine and posted it on my blog. I'm not that good of an artist yet, I'm still young, but I tried my best for you.

Purrs,
Emily

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy Valentine's Day.