Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Valentine Gift for Precious!


First of all..I canz only say that it is about timez meowmzie posted a picfur of Precious's valentine giftie from Jake(of Tyler's Tattles). I guess we'z can fur-give her fur this considering eferyfing that we have had going on.
Anywayz... Precious had a lot of fun checking out her new toys and especially loved her nip bananer. Meowmzie had to make sure none of us nip heads took it from her. Lets just say that the whole gang here needs to join a cat nip rehab group, hehe.She even got some really cool spidey looky toys.
Well, I gots to lets meowmzie go..she has a bean vet appointment tomorrow followed by the dadz taxes and more packing. I don't finks meowmize knowz what a day off is suppost to be like right now. Oooh..well.. as long as I can still get my naps in. Purrsss...Siamia
My sweet Marley, would youz likes to come snuggles with me this weekend?
pee...ess the bean vet appointment is just a follow up...nothing serious.
We turned our post orange today fur the ASPCA DAY - meowmize almost fur gotz about this impawtant day.

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What lovely Valentine Day gifts!

Anonymous said...

NICE! and a nippy-nana! we've kinda beat ours up lots.

Parker said...

Oh my, those are lovely gifts!
Happy ASPCA day!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That's an exciting gift! We went a little Orange, too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great gifties!

Purrs for Orange

Abby

Tybalt said...

Those look like great gifts . . . especially the naner!

Ana said...

These are lovely gifts!