Friday, October 20, 2006

Dryer Kitty


I got caught checking the dryer out for those mean ol sock monstersLucky for meowmize I didn't find any, but was it nice and toasty in here. I was sitting of meowmize scrub pants and socks, hehe. Although since this pic-fer she does her kitty head count to make sure none of us are in the laun-dray room, or in the dryer before she starts it. Oh, don't I look so sweet and innocient, hehe.
A note to all the ofher kittys, Please do not jump in the dryer or washer when your bean is not looking. If you have questions why not, please ask your bean.

Well, I am off to go chill on the porchy. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. - Pounce

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry cute in there. but our mommy tolded us a furry horrible story 'bout her furriends kitten and a dryer, and we will nefurr efurr go near the dryer after that story.

Gemini said...

Oh you look so cute. I like to sit on top of the dryer when it goes 'cause there it's warm!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, it looks very comfy in there. But it is good your Mom does a head-count now, 'cause you don't want to be inside there when it gets turned on.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

i finks tha dryer would be such a good place ta sleeps or hides, Mommie guards it tho 'n won't let me in it. That's no fun.

Anonymous said...

we neffur effun looked in it on account of efurrything in that room is noisy an ya neffur know when the dryer's gonna say a really loud beeeeeeeeeep

Emma's Kat said...

Hi sweet Pounce! You bettah stay out of that dryer! ;)

Rascal said...

I tried to sneak into the dryer and Mom had a fit! Maybe if I'd looked as cute as you................